Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thank you!

So it was my birthday yesterday and I made my thank you cards today for everyone. And I loved the way this one turned out so I wanted to post it. I am hoping the person I sent it to doesn't come to the blog before she gets it. But I love this card because of this new stamp. Guess where I got it........at the Dollar Store! Can you believe it. So I stamped it twice on white card stock with black ink and then embossed it in clear. Then colored both with the watercolor technique. Then just cut them out and adhered one completely to the front of the card, the second one is attached on top of the other but only at the body, so I could get the dimension. I'm sure it is pretty self explanatory from the picture, I am just excited it turned out so good.


No comments: